The Primary Valuation of Ireland, better known as Griffith’s Valuation includes the following information:
- the name of the townland;
- the name of the householder or leaseholder;
- the name of the person from whom the property was leased;
- a description of the property;
- its acreage;
- and finally the valuation of the land and buildings.
This database includes the names of all rate-payers (usually heads of household) for Doagh, Holestone, Kilbride and Coggrey. The complete information will be found on Ask About Ireland which not only includes scans of the original pages from Griffith’s Valuation, but also scans of the accompanying valuation maps.